PARTICIPANT'S NAME_________________________________ DATE OF BIRTH_____________
JUNGLE GAMES SAFETY RULES:
1. Goggles must be worn at all times when not in designated safe area. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate ejection from game play and/or expulsion from Jungle Games Paintball without refund.
2.Barrel plugs and barrel socks must be used when engaged in game play. You may not remove your barrel plug or sock until directed to by a game official. Upon elimination from game play we ask that you promptly return your barrel plug or sock to your gun.
3.No arguing or fighting. All disputes should be taken to the field director. No physical contact is allowed during game play.
4.Guns may only be fired during game play or in designated firing areas. No exceptions!
5.No alcohol, guns, knives, weapons, or fuse ignited smoke of any type are permitted at Jungle Games.
6.Rental equipment is not permitted to leave the property.
7.Sportsmanship is the name of the game. Unsportsmen like behavior or cheating may be subject to elimination or field expulsion.
8.If you are within 10 feet of another player you should ask them to surrender. If they do not comply, then aim low when you shoot them.
9. Do not speed in or out of Jungle Games. Speed limits of 5 mph are posted.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY -- READ BEFORE SIGNING
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of paintball under the auspices of "JUNGLE GAMES PAINTBALL", I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and weaponry involved in paintball is significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular protective equipment and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I understand that the activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense. I understand the rules of play and will comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD "JUNGLE GAMES PAINTBALL", THE OWNERS AND LESSORS OF PREMISES used to conduct the paintball activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, except that which is the result of gross negligence and/or wanton misconduct.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Agreement covers each and every paintball activity and event in which I participate hereafter.
6. By signing this form I varify that the child playing is between the ages of 10 years old to 18 years old.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
________________________________ Date Signed: ________________
___________________________ _________________________ _____________ ___________________
ADDRESS CITY, STATE ZIP CODE Email Address
PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST READ THIS FORM AND SIGN BELOW
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree not only to his/her release of the Junglegames Paintball and all other Releasees but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin.
PARENT/GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE EMERGENCY PHONE #(S)